Brazilian superstar Ronaldo, once again
left out in the cold by Real Madrid, is unhappy that negotiations for a
transfer to AC Milan have become more complicated than he had hoped, the
Spanish press have reported.
Sports daily Marca said Saturday that that players are unhappy with the
Ronaldo situation and want him to play again and not to be kept out of
the group by coach Fabio Capello.
Capello had earlier in the week made it clear neither the 2002 World Cup
winner and three-time world player of the year Ronaldo nor former
England captain David Beckham would play for the club again but has
since made noises that he may soften his stance on Beckham.
Ronaldo, according to reports, is still out of favour.
The official line from the club is that Ronaldo was not picked for
Sunday's trip to Real Mallorca because of a "technical decision" but
that Beckham, who has signed for LA Galaxy next season on a
250-million-pound (380-million-euro) deal, was sidelined because of
AC Milan general manager Silvano Ramaccioni said on Friday they were
close to signing Ronaldo but since then negotiations have allegedly
become more complicated.